Do you want to add the Pinterest “Pin It” button to your WordPress website? WordPress.org has many plugins that can help you add the Pinterest “Pin It” button to your site.
Today in this article I will tell you how to add Pin It buttons for images in the WordPress site.
What kind of sites should Pinterest use for “Pin It” Buttons
The Pinterest “Pin It” button is not good for every WordPress site. It is perfect for Art, Fashion, Photography, Home Decor, Design, or Portfolio.
If your site has one of Niche in Categories (Art, Fashion, Photography, Home Decor, Design, or Portfolio), then you should use Pinterest “Pin It” button on your site. This will help you to get good traffic from Pinterest.
How to Add Pinterest “Pin It” Button in WordPress website
After the plugin activates, it will add a new menu item to your WordPress dashboard with Pinterest Pinit Button. Just click on it. This will take you to the settings page of the plugin.
- Button In Post – Shows the “Pin It” button under your post which allows the reader to pin all images of your post.
- In-Page – Shows the “Pin It” button at the bottom of your page and allows the reader to pin images of the page.
- Show Pin It Button On Image Hover – When a user hovers over your page’s images (moves mouse pointer), then the Pin It button appears.
- Show Pin It Button on Mobile / Portable Devices – You can also show Pin It Button on mobile.
- Pin It Button Size (On Image Hover) – You can choose the size of your Pin It button.
After configuring everything, click on the Save button to store your changes.
Now you can go to your website and then move your mouse cursor over any image to see the Pinterest “Pin It” button.
If you want to remove Pin Button from any images, all you have to do is add image SRC URL in the box.
If you want to remove Pin Button from a page, all you have to do is enter the page name in the box.
Finally, I hope this article helped you add the Pinterest “Pin It” button to your WordPress site. If this article has proved helpful to you, then do not forget to share it!