Additionally Cash on Delivery payment option in WooCommerce is a payment gateway that does not require online payment. Orders using cash on delivery are set up for processing as long as you or your shipping method is not paying on the delivery of the order.
Finally, this will depend on your store and your products. Because the only person who can really know the answer to this question is you.
However, there are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- For Example, if you don’t want to make the extra charge too high as it might lose you some sales
- You could apply the extra fee as a fixed amount or a percentage of the total order cost
Follow The Step:-
- Visit : WooCommerce > Settings >payment.
- Note: The strong payment is called ‘checkout’ before WooCommerce 3.4 previously. To select cash on delivery.
- Use the toggle under Enable.
- Select Set up. You are taken to the cash on delivery settings in WooCommerce.
Configure your settings :
- Enable COD – to use. Unable to close
- Title – Select the title shown to customers during checkout.
- Details – If information is shown to customers, if they choose COD
- Instructions – Describe how to pay through cash on delivery
- Enable for Shipping Methods – Choose which shipping methods and rates will offer cash on delivery with Woo-commerce.
- Accept for virtual orders – Finally Tick box to allow COD for virtual products with Woo-commerce
We hope this article has been very helpful to you. If you like it, you can share it on the social network. If you have any queries, ask them in the comment box. Feel free to share your feedback!
If you Need Help Contact Us
These are some of my latest work in Website: Click Me