We will learn how to create a personal profile in WordPress. The following are the steps of the individual profile.
We will learn about how to create a personal profile in WordPress.
The following are the steps of the individual profile.
Step(1) − Click the user → your profile from the left navigation bar.
Step (2) − When you click on ‘2 your profile’, the following screen will be displayed.
The following personal choices appear on the screen –
- Visual editor − When you are adding posts/pages to your site, you can enable this setting if you want to create, format, or edit your post. If you disable this setting, you will not be able to use this option.
- Admin colour scheme − You can change the colour of your WordPress site by selecting any of the following colour.
- Keyboard Shortcuts − If you are very quick to complete your work and need a keyboard shortcut you can see this box.
- Toolbar − If you check this box, you can view Toolbar while using WordPress.
- Username − Enter your username.
- First Name/ Last Name − Enter your first & last name.
- Nickname − Enter nicknames if any.
- Display name publicly as − Check the box if you want your name to appear publicly.
- E-mail − Enter a valid e-mail address.
- Website − Type in your web address.
- Biographical Info − Some details about you.
- New password − Enter a password of your choice you as per as needed.
- Repeat password − Enter the password again for authentication. Password must contain 7 characters.
- Your photo − You can upload an image of your from your computer. This will be your profile picture.
Step (3) − After you update all the changes, click Update Profile..