Setup a LightInTheBox Dropshipping Store Is AliExpress Dropshipping Getting Tough? Here’s how you can use the LightInInfo DoshingPing Store to import and sell products on a decent margin.
While drop shipping business is booming for many people, there are some drop shirts that can not think of making a six-figure income from their products right now. And, there are many reasons why they failed, but we will not go into those details here.
What we have is good news for you. If you have hard luck on Alibaba, now you can import products from dozens of other e-commerce stores with just one click and change your fate for good. We will use the Import plugin to show how you can do this.
1. Why Use Import for Dropshipping?
Import is a semi-automated drop-shipping product import tool. It does not work like other devices – which we have mentioned in our earlier posts – such as WooDropship or AliDropship which takes care of the full order process, but there is an added benefit that AliDropship and WooDropship are not. Support for a small and low store like LightInTheBox, Snapdeal, Flipkart, Taobao, Tmall, and many others. supports all these stores and easily Products can import from these drop-down stores within seconds to your WooCommerce store.
2. Advantages of Import
Some of the advantages of import are:
- This can import products from the 40+ e-commerce store on your WooCommerce website
- You do not have to install the import as a plugin. It works purely with just one account. You have to make one.
- It is available for $ 14.95 for a regular package with limited facilities. If you want to get a premium version, get a gold package for just $ 37.95
- Import is the only plugin that can import products from Flipkart, LightInTheBox, SnapDeal, and many others. We are not able to find any other plugin that provides many options to DropShopper.
- With gold membership, the import can also populate the customer’s shipping details at the store where you are doing drop shipping.
- People who are using Hosted e-commerce platforms like Shopify, they can use Importify to start a drop shipping business with just a few clicks.
- It provides outstanding support to both through this website and your Facebook page.
Now that we have discussed the features of the drop-shipping plugin imported, let’s check it out.
We will use it to import Dropshipping products from the LightInTheBox e-commerce store. The reason we are using a lighting box is that it has faster shipping time and it offers better prices for electronics and fashion products compared to Alix Express.
Here’s how it works.
3. Set Up Your LightInTheBox Dropshipping Store
For this tutorial, you will need to set up the WooCommerce Store.
3.1 Create an import account
Once, you have the store ready, integrate the import with your e-commerce store. You have to create an account on Importify. First of all, open the Import WooCommerce page and create an account.
Once you’ve set up the account, just link it to your WooCommerce store.
To link the WooCommerce website to Importify, you will need the REST API code.
3.2 Generate Reverse API Key
To generate a REST API Key, you have to navigate to the WooCommerce dashboard and click on WooCommerce> Settings> Advanced> REST API
Now, click on Add API key to create one.
Just type the required details and click ate Generate API Key ‘and click on it. Now add them to the Importify Settings page and click on Save.
Importance allows you to change different settings related to drop shiftings, such as pricing rules, custom details, user IDs and websites.
Once you have the desired settings, click again SAVE and you are good to go.
3.3 Install the Wooimportify extension
Now, import the plugin’s Chrome extension named ‘ Wooportportify ‘ Install for your browser. You can either install it from the first menu that appears on the import fish dashboard, or you can do this even though the Chrome Marketplace.
It’s time to import Dropshipping products from LightInTheBox from your WooCommerce store.
3.4 Import LightInbox Products for WooCommerce
We have opted for a product from the LightInTheBox e-commerce store. You can see that we have the ‘Add’ tag button available on the right corner of the screen.
You can either use this ‘add’ button, or you can use the Wooimportify extension button available at the top left of the screen, next to the menu button.
When you press the ‘Add’ button, you will get a new screen with all data scanned from LightInTheBox. You can edit or delete the text or the object that you do not want to import at the WooCommerce store.
It will take almost everything from images, texts, and prices to tags, categories, tables and even SKU.
You have the option to add a new category or add a product that is already available on your e-commerce store.
Once you have edited the details of the product, just click on ‘Add Product’ and all you have to do is to do this.
3.5 In place of products with import
A decent feature that we personally like about imports is that it allows users to change products that do not get many clicks. This means that the URL will be the same, but product data and images will change. To enable this setting in the import, do you have to click the checkbox of the existing product?
Once you add the product to your e-commerce store, you will get an indication from the import that the product is now available at your e-store.
Note: Import will automatically publish your product on your e-commerce store. If you want to make changes in it, then you have to edit the product or make changes before importing. You can also uncheck the ‘Publish’ checkbox.
Apart from this, product import is also available in the Import e-commerce plugin’s import list.
If you want to edit the product, click the button editing button and it will open the WooCommerce product editing page.
Make the desired changes and click on ‘Update’.
Once you add three or four products to your WooCommerce store, you can start marketing products.
As you can see, we’ve used the Importify plugin to add all products. And they just look great.
Bus. Your store is ready to earn profits.
4. Import Limitations
Meanwhile, the plugin is great, but it may have some limitations for a droplet. Here are some of the things we have seen using for testing purposes.
- This is a semi-automated plugin. Therefore, unless you have the golden membership of the plugin available, you will not be able to reproduce the entire process of collecting products and receiving orders without human intervention. You have to do a few clicks here and there, and manually complete the ordering order at the lighting box e-commerce store.
- Import is a paid plugin. Therefore, if you want to import products from an e-commerce store to your WooCommerce store, you will have to buy it on a monthly basis.