Check payment is a payment gateway for which online payment is not required. Orders using check payments
Additionally Check payment processor in WooCommerce is a payment gateway for which online payment is not required. Orders using check payments are set on hold until wipeout cleared out of WooCommerce.
You, as the store owner, confirm that the checks have been clear before the orders in WooCommerce are process. It is important to verify that you are pay before shipping an order and it is marked to be complete.
For more information, see Managing Commissions.
Note: Check payment was first called ‘check’ before WooCommerce 3.3.
Setup and Configuration Check Payment Processor Woocommerce
- Visit : WooCommerce > Settings > Payment .
Note: Note Payment is formerly called ‘Checkout’ before WooCommerce 3.4.
- Use the toggle under Enable to select a check payment.
- Select Set up. You are taken to the check payment setting.
- Configure your settings :
- Enable / Disable – to be used. Unable to close
- Title – Select the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – If information is show to customers if they choose the check.
- Instructions – Describe how to pay by check
- Save Changes
I hope you will like this post, if yes then read more posts from our website and also share our post with all your friends on social media.
If you Need Help Contact Us
These are some of my latest work in Website: Click Me