PayPal Plus integration for Germany quickly and easily integrates all PayPal Plus payment methods into its WooCommerce store, including PayPal, direct debit, credit card, and payment on invoices. Also note, this expansion is for businesses with their registered office in Germany.
Then on the checkout page, the plugin loads an iFrame that has been provided by PayPal. Because It provides all PayPal Plus payment methods to the buyer. Depending on the choice of buyers, after clicking on the by-button, they are directed to the PayPal form or forms where they can enter the data to be paid through direct debit, credit card, or invoice.
- More payment methods: Also PayPal Plus enables you to integrate the four most popular payment methods in your shop: PayPal, Direct Debit, Credit Card, Pay on Invoice.
- Easy Integration: All payment methods in just one plan.
- More Security: PayPal vendor protection avoids losing money for chargebacks and reversals for all transactions.
- Attract more customers: Also With or without a PayPal account.
- User-friendly and responsive check out: Designed by PayPal.
- After the transaction, the transaction amount is directly deposited in your PayPal account.
- Transparent and equal fees for all payment methods – without signup or monthly fees
- PCI Conformance: On the checkout page, our plugin is an iFrame being hosted by PayPal in which all transaction data is entered.
Countries PayPal Plus Integration
Currently, PayPal Plus is available only to customers with their registered office in Germany. Nonetheless, international transactions work. Customers not in Germany can only choose between PayPal and credit card methods of payment.
Also More Information About Paypal Plus
Do you want more information about PayPal Plus? You can find all the details on the pages of PayPal.
Follow The All Steps
PayPal Plus for WooCommerce – Plugin Settings between WooCommerce => Settings => Checkout => PayPal Plus.
For PayPal Plus payment methods: PayPal, direct debit, credit card, pay on invoice.
PayPal login form when making payment through PayPal.
PayPal Plus form when making payment through direct debit.
When making payment through credit card.
Also making a payment on the invoice.
- Free Shipping in WooCommerce
- Local Pickup in Woocommerce
- Check payment processor in WooCommerce
- Woocommerce Inventory Management
Small request, if this article has proved helpful for you, then don’t forget to share it!