Products can be related in three different ways: by having up-sell, cross-cell
Products can be related in three different ways: by having up-sell, cross-cell or same tags or categories.
To add an up-sell or cross-cell to the product:
- Visit WooCommerce and gt; Product and select the product on which you want to show up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu in product.
- Add the product you want to search for and link for it.
- Update .
Up-sells are products that you recommend instead of a product you are currently viewing.
They are usually those products that are more profitable or better quality or more expensive. Depending on your theme template, these products are displayed on a single product page below product details.
- Up-sell (user-defined) show on product page.
Cross-sells are products that you promote in the cart based on the current product in the cart.
They have usually supplemented items. For example, if you are selling a laptop, cross-cell may be a protective case or sticker or a special adapter. Or if you are selling Ninja T-shirts, they can be a ninja hoodie and ninja socks.
Depending on your theme template, they are displayed on the cart page below the cart product table with thumbnail image.
- A cart page is a cross-sell (user-defined) show.
Related Products There is a section on some templates that draw products from your store which share the same tag or categories as the current product.
These products can not be specified in the admin, but similar products can be influenced by grouping them into one category or by using the same tag.
- The related product (automated) products also appear on the page.