How To Use WooCommerce Shipping Classes for the same type of group products and used by some shipping methods, such as flat rate shipping, to provide different rates for different sections of the product.
For example, it is possible to make the cost of different flat rates for different types of products, such as heavy items and small items, with shipping classes and flat rate shipping.
Add Woocommerce Shipping Classes
1. Go to: WooCommerce and settings & Shipping and G.T. Shipping Classes
The screen lists current orbits.
2. Then Click the Add shipping class button below the table. Then you can see a new row appears. Also, you can check the screenshot.
3. Then Enter the shipping class name and description. And also add Slug (unique identifier) can be empty and auto-generated, or you can enter one.
4. Finally, you can Save shipping classes.
How To Edit And Delete
To edit or remove a shipping class:
1. Hover over The name of the shipping class Options appear.
2. Then Click on Edit to modify the name, slug, or details. Also if you want to click Remove to remove the shipping class.
3. Save shipping classes.
Specify Shipping Classes For Products
For Example, to apply these rates to a specific class of products (such as heavy or heavy items), you need to assign them.
1. WooCommerce and Products.
2. Then select the product and click for Edit.
3. Go to Shipping and Shipping Class from the Select dropdown.
Simple Product – Shipping Class also please check the screenshot.
Each product can have a shipping class.
4. Update Products to Save Changes.
Bulk-Edited Shipping Classes
To bulk-edit shipping classes:
1.WooCommerce and Products.
2. Then select the products that you want to edit by ticking on the left side boxes.
3. Select from the Bulk Action dropdown, then Apply. A new screen appears.
4. Then select the shipping class from the dropdown.
5. After all Update changes.
- Product Shipping Classes In WooCommerce
- Coupon Management in WooCommerce
- What Is the Meaning of Flat Rate Shipping
- Offer Shipping Insurance in WooCommerce
- Setting Up EU VAT Rates for Digital Products
Small request, if this article has proved helpful for you, then don’t forget to share it!