We will learn how to create a personal profile in WordPress. The following are the steps of the individual profile.
We will learn about how to create a personal WordPress profile.
The following are the steps of the individual WordPress profile.
Step(1) − Click the user → your profile from the left navigation bar.
Step (2) − When you click on ‘2 your profile’, the following screen will be displayed.
The following personal choices appear on the screen –
When you are adding posts/pages to your site, you can enable this setting if you want to create, format, or edit your post. Because If you disable this setting, you will not be able to use this option.
Admin color scheme
You can change the color of your WordPress site by selecting any of the following colors.
Keyboard Shortcuts WordPress profile
Also If you are very quick to complete your work and need a keyboard shortcut you can see this box.
If you check this box, you can view Toolbar while using WordPress.
Name WordPress Profile
- Username − Enter your username.
- First Name/ Last Name − Enter your first & last name.
- Nickname − Enter nicknames if any.
- Display name publicly as − Check the box if you want your name to appear publicly.
- E-mail − Enter a valid e-mail address.
- Website − Type in your web address.
- Biographical Info − Some details about you.
- New password − Enter a password of your choice you as per as needed.
- Repeat password − Enter the password again for authentication. The password must contain 7 characters.
- Your photo − Also you can upload an image of you from your computer. This will be your profile picture.
Step (3) − Also after you update all the changes, click Update Profile.
I hope you will like this post, if yes then read more posts from our website and also share our post with all your friends on social media.
- How To Add Call Now Button In WordPress
- How To Increase The Loading Speed Of WordPress
- 5 Best WordPress Anti Spam Plugins
- How To Make WordPress Website Mobile Friendly
- 13 Best WordPress Security Plugins: Secure WordPress Site
- Design Website in Your Budget