We will study how to add users to your WordPress for blog or website. When users register on your WordPress
WordPress user management When users register on your WordPress blog or website, you receive an email notification, so you always know when new users register, and then you can enter your dashboard and the role of users can edit.
How To Add A User In WordPress
Matagalpa The following are the simple steps for adding users to WordPress.
Step (1) − Click on http://taltybaptistchurch.org/wp-json/oembed/1.0/\"http:\/\/four1three.taltybaptistchurch.org\/2015\/07\/12\/just-swim-with-dad\/\" users → buy modafinil online south africa Add new to WordPress.
Step (2) − You can fill user details on the Add new user page. To proceed, fill in all required fields (as seen in the following screenshot).
- Username (required) − Enter the unique username you want to display on the website.
- E-mail (required) − Enter the e-mail address. The user receives notifications from the website in this e-mail.
- First Name − Enter the user’s first name.
- Last Name − Enter the user’s last name.
- Website − Enter the user website URL.
- Password (required) − Enter a password.
- Repeat Password (required) − Repeat the same password as the previous password for authentication in the password filed.
- Send Password − Send password to the new user by e-mail checkbox The user will receive an e-mail with the new password.
- Role − A special role from the drop-down, that is, the subscriber, the contributor, the writer, the editor, or the administrator.
Click the Add New User button to add the user to your user list.
Step (3) − You can see the user list to see if users have been added or not. A new user will be created as seen in the following screens.
How To Delete User
We will learn how to remove the WordPress user.
First, you need to login on the admin panel, if you don’t know how to login in the WordPress admin panel you can follow me it’s very simple for example I want to login on my admin panel I need to follow this URL www.checkwebsitedemo.com/wp-admin after entering this URL we can see the login screen then we can enter the USER name and password then we can follow the next step how to delete WordPress user.
The following Steps User Management
Step (1) − WordPress user management first you need to click on the Users then after you can click All Users.
Step (2) −Now you can see all the user account list on your screen for example check the screenshot I have added here. I have a 2 user account.
Step (3) − If you hover the mouse cursor on the username. Then you can see the Edit or Delete Option. If you hit the edit button. Then you can able to change the username and password or other personal details. Now you need to click on the delete button.
Step (4) − When you click on delete, you get the following page in WordPress.
Step (5) − Select the options as required and click Confirm Delete. Your WordPress user will be deleted.
We Have Another Way To Delete WordPress User
The screen shown in the following Step appears.
- Here you can choose to delete users, check the box as you can see on the screenshot, and then click the drop-down list from the drop-down and there is some option you can click Apply.
- As soon as you click Apply, the selected WordPress user will be deleted.
I hope you can understand everything if you need any help you can contact us.
- How To Add Custom User Roles WordPress
- Best Website Scanner To Detect Malicious Code In WordPress
- How To Add Age Verification Restrictions In WordPress Site
- How To Add 😃 Emojis In WordPress
- How To Add Author Bio Box In WordPress Posts