Integrate Square Payment Gateway in WordPress as well as via WP Easy Pay Square is a popular trading service and mobile payment gateway provider based in San Francisco, CA. At the same time, Its software and hardware products include the square register and square reader. Also, the square Payments Gateway is a great option for merchants and individuals who need to accept credit cards through their Android and iOS applications.
You may have experienced the ease of Square Payments Gateway on various platforms such as WordPress, Wycomp, GWPP, EDD, Wokom Subscriptions, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, Caldera Forms, WPPZ, and Learning. However, this was never available as a standalone WordPress plugin. However, Square offers an easy and cost-effective way to accept payments on WordPress-powered websites.
WP Easy Pay – For Square
Accordingly, By using WP Easy Pay, you can use a WordPress to Square and Can be integrated. The payment gateway on your website without any code or any other plugin WP Easy Pay provides buttons that users can use to pay for various payments such as donations, subscriptions, or one-time payments.
WP Easy Pay Features
- There set up one more recurring payment.
- Payment Required Without Any API Codes.
- Single buttons for all payments.
- Sandbox support available for developer testing.
- Next notification emails sent to the administrator for a successful transaction.
Especially square card payment is currently only available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, and Japan. Let’s see how you can make WP easy payments as WordPress Payment gateway and accept credit card payments online on your website.
Requirements for WP Easy Pay
- A valid SSL certificate.
- A class account.
- WordPress 4.8 version or higher.
- PHP version 5.5 or higher.
A free version of WP Easy Pay
WP Easy Payment is a free plugin, which means that the user can either access free features to get access to premium features.
Integrate WP Easy Pay In the free edition, you can only create one button. Premium Edition allows you to choose from several payment options including subscription, payment pop-ups, one-time payments, and more.
To start with Setting up WP Easy Pay for WordPress
For this tutorial, There I am using the free version of WP Easy Pay.
Go to WordPress Dashboard → Plugins → Add New Corner Use the search bar on the top right corner to search for WP easy payments. Click the Install Now button activates the WordPress plugin. Here is the tutorial on how to install WordPress plugin click here.
You will see the following screen. Click the Allow & Continue button to proceed.
You will receive an activation email from the WP Easy Pay plugin. To complete the installation process, you have to click the activation button.
WP Easy Pay Configure
For example, to configure WP Easy Payment, you must first sign up for a Square Payments Gateway account. > Need to do Here go to WordPress Dashboard → WPEP Settings. Here you can add payment settings for the Square Payments Gateway Account And finally you can integrate the Square settings into WPEP (Application ID, Token, Location ID.
after all In the meantime Dashboard → WPEP Settings → Button section, you can create a button to accept a certain amount in WP Easy Pay. In the free version, only two types of payments are possible: simple payments or donations.
Of course, all these features are available in the plugin-free version and premium Edition, WP Easy Pay Pro comes with several additional features that add more power to payment acceptance processes. If you are interested in the Pro version, WP Easy Pay Pro:- Click Here
Premium Features of WP Easy Salary
- Accept payment in three different modes: Simple Payments, Donations, and Subscriptions.
- And you can create multiple payment forms or pop-ups with custom background colors and text colors.
- Also, you can place a shortcode to display a payment gateway on any page.
- Form Builder lets you customize the form according to your needs.
Note: I have followed the structure of Contact Form 7 and which is familiar with the WordPress community (see screenshot).
- Integrate WP Easy Pay You can see the details of the selected areas in the Square Transaction Note on the Square Dashboard, bookkeeping procedures obviously can be very easy.
- The website administrator and the user receive a notification email on successful payment.
- A user can enter a custom amount. This donation works very well for the purpose because users can donate their desired amount.
- The sandbox support is available to test the functionality before going into the production phase. When setting up a payment gateway, this feature allows the developer to perform a test transaction.
- After that every time a user clicks on a button, and also you have the option of showing the payment form in the pop-up.
- Finally, you can get reports of your transactions. On successful payments, you can see transaction IDs like Transaction details.
As a result View of payment form pop-up
Pricing and Plans
The following image from the official website gives details of the pricing for each plan: